Nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED AF-S DX Nikkor Lens
The Nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED AF-S DX Nikkor Lens is versatile and ultra-compact with a powerful focal length range of 55-200mm designed exclusively for Nikon DX format SLRs. Ideal 3.6x zoom lens for portraiture, sports or wildlife photography.
- New compact rod-type Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables ultra-high speed auto focusing with exceptional accuracy and super-quiet operation.
- Two Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements achieve minimized chromatic aberration and superior optical performance.
- 9-blade rounded diaphragm for more natural out-of-focus highlights.
- An excellent companion to the AF-S DX Zoom-NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) minimizes ghosting and flare to provide even higher contrast and more vivid images, even in challenging light conditions.
- Focus mode switch enables quick switching between A (auto focus) and M (manual focus).
|Lens Type||Telephoto Zoom|
|Circular Filter Size||52mm|