1080P at 30/25/24p
From July 5 - October 3, with the purchase of a Canon EOS 7D Mark II, EOS 5D Mark III or EOS 6D, receive 1 year Membership of Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan, and 1 year access to select KelbyOne training on PhotoShop CC and Lightroom CC.Adobe Creative Cloud photography plan : $119.88 (1-year membership)KelbyOne Online Training : $119.00 (1-year membership)
Total Savings of $238.88
Click HERE to claim memberships after purchase.
With supercharged EOS performance and stunning full frame, high-resolution image capture, the Canon EOS 5D Mark III Digital Camera Body is designed to perform. Special optical technologies like the 61-Point High Density Reticular AF and an extended ISO range of 100-25600 (expandable to 50 (L), 51200 (H1) and 102400 (H2) make the EOS 5D Mark III ideal for shooting weddings in the studio or out in the field, and great for still photography. Advanced professional-level high definition video capabilities (that includes a host of industry-standard recording protocols and enhanced performance) make it possible to capture beautiful cinematic movies in EOS HD quality.
A newly designed 22.3 Megapixel full-frame Canon CMOS sensor, Canon DIGIC 5+ Image Processor, and shooting performance up to 6.0 fps provide exceptional clarity and sharpness, even when capturing rapidly-unfolding scenes. Additional technological advancements include an Intelligent Viewfinder, Canon's advanced iFCL metering system, High Dynamic Range (HDR), and Multiple Exposure mode — all of which that help make the EOS 5D Mark III the perfect multimedia tool.
22.3 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor
The EOS 5D Mark III features a newly developed Canon full-frame 22.3 Megapixel CMOS sensor that's designed from the ground up to create high resolution, perfectly detailed images with unprecedented speed and clarity. A full 24 x 36mm, the sensor captures 5784 x 3861 large individual 6.25 µm pixels and has a much-improved S/N ratio resulting in better images from the start. A new photodiode structure with an increased photoelectric conversion rate increases the sensor's sensitivity by approximately 2 stops over previous models, meaning higher ISOs with the lowest noise of any EOS digital camera. And a 2-line 8-channel simultaneous signal readout means speeds of up to 6.0 fps (RAW + JPEG) are possible!
- 14-bit A/D conversion, wide range ISO setting 100-25600 (L: 50, H1: 51200, H2: 102400)
- DIGIC 5+ Image Processor for enhanced noise reduction and blazing processing speed
- All new 61-Point High Density Reticular AF
- iFCL Metering with 63-zone dual-layering metering sensor
- EOS HD Video with manual exposure control, multiple frame rates and selectable All i-frame or IPB compression
- High-Speed Continuous Shooting
- Magnesium alloy body with shutter durability and dust- and weather-resistance
- Self Cleaning Sensor Unit
- Intelligent Viewfinder with Superimposed LCD
- 3.2" TFT LCD Monitor
- New High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Multiple Exposure Control