The Nikon 85mm f/2.8D ED PC-E Nikkor Lens is a medium-telephoto perspective control lens featuring tilt, shift, and rotation capability perfect for portrait, nature and commercial photography.
Nikon 85mm f/2.8D ED PC-E Nikkor Lens Key Features:
- Medium-telephoto, Perspective Control (PC) lens featuring tilt, shift and rotation capability, ideal for a variety of shooting requirements including, portrait, nature and product photography.
- Revolving capability of plus or minus 90-degrees, in 30-degree increments for versatile tilt/shift shooting effects.
- High-performance Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) offers superior color performance and substantially reduced ghosting and flare.
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm for more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.
- Wide shifting range, plus or minus 11.5mm, with a tilting range of plus or minus 8.5 degrees provides exceptional control.
- Nikon's Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal reflections across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity.
- Auto-aperture control with electromagnetic diaphragm is possible with Nikon’s D3, D700 and D300 D-SLRs.