A Must Have
Complete your Blackmagic Cinema Camera setup with the ultraCage™ blue for Blackmagic Cinema Camera 15mm Cinema Bundle from Redrock Micro. The ultraCage Cinema Bundle is the ultimate rig for studio-style productions where most of the shots call for the camera to be on tripod, dolly, or steadicam.
At the heart of the ultraCage Cinema Bundle for Blackmagic Cinema Camera is the ultraCage blue BMCC, providing the core baseplate and camera cage. The ultraCage maximizes stability, adds top and bottom rails, tripod attachment, and multiple points for accessory mounting. The rear chassis cage creates a robust top- and bottom-rail setup and 48 additional mounting points, so all your camera-top accessories have a secure and convenient home on your rig.
The ultraCage blue top handle can be configured for single, single with double-clamp, and double top handle to strike that perfect balance between strength and light weight.
The ultraCage Cinema Bundle also comes in an optional powered cage configured by adding the Redrock powerPack accessory. The powerPack is compact and attaches directly to the ultraCage and delivers regulated power to the Blackmagic Cinema Camera (Redrock pigtail cable required) and up to 2 additional accessories.
Features and Benefits
- Includes the ultraCage blue - all the advanced features in a form-fitting cage for your Blackmagic Cinema Camera.
- Quick-change -between short and full cages, available with the option for split bottom rails.
- Industry-standard 15mm top and bottom rails - fantastic stability and support for your full suite of camera-top accessories and monitors. Front rails support follow focus and matte box; rear rails support external recorders, batteries, and other accessories. Top rails can also be extended over the lens for use with wireless follow focus motors or traditional follow focuses that can be top-rail mounted.
- Choice of top handle configuration - Single, single double-clamp, or double top handles to strike that perfect balance between strength and lightweight.
- Powered cage option - attach the optional powerPack directly to the ultraCage for a complete power solution for all your camera-top devices, and as a bonus use your external battery as counterbalance.
- Optional backPack - mounting plate kit for mounting camera-top accessories to the rear of the rig for improved balance. Cheeseplate includes taps for Anton Bauer, V-mount, and PAG battery plates.
- Convert to other rigs quickly and easily - reconfigure the system quickly and easily without tools for tripod, handheld or anything else you can imagine (some configurations may require additional accessories).