You just bought some gear, you're super stoked to get it, and we are committed to getting it in your hands as soon as possible. Our speedy flat-rate shipping is here to make sure you're out on that shoot ASAP!
- Get FREE SHIPPING on any orders over $50! Items that qualify for free shipping are marked with a free ground shipping badge and will be shipped via UPS. Free shipping applies to the contiguous United States only.
- For orders under $50, we offer flat-rate ground shipping via USPS at just $5.95. Delivery time is typically 4-9 business days. For orders under $50, we can also ship via UPS starting at $9.95. Delivery time is typically 2-5 business days. You can refer to the map below for exact transit times.
- Orders placed before 4pm MST Monday-Friday will ship out same day!
- We can only ship to verified addresses.
- We can ship to PO boxes using USPS only.
How Long Will It Take To Get My Order via UPS?
We are based in Salt Lake City, UT, so any orders going to the western states via UPS will get to you in 2 days or less! If you're not in the west, then we've got this handy map below to give you an estimate:
Do You Ship on Weekends?
We do not! Orders are only shipped during our business hours: 9:00AM - 6:00PM MST Monday-Friday.
Do You Ship Internationally?
We do! See our International shipping policy below.
pictureline is happy to ship internationally! There are just a few guidelines that you need to know:
- All international orders over $200 require a wire transfer. We do not accept credit cards or PayPal for international orders over $200.
- All international orders are sent via USPS.
- International orders are not eligible for our flat-rate ground shipping. If you would like a quote on how much international shipping will cost, feel free to give us a call at 1-800-748-8200!
- International orders are generally subject to local import fees, duty, customs, VAT charges or additional taxes in the country of destination. pictureline is not responsible for, nor can we offer any specific advice on import fees, duty, customs, VAT or taxes that you may have to pay when your merchandise arrives. We suggest you consult with your local government import office for specific information about these potential charges.