2880 x 1440 dpi
The Epson 4900 Stylus Pro Printer is a wide-format printer that accepts both sheet and roll paper up to 17" wide and delivers stunning results for your photography or artwork. The Epson 4900 printer combines the precision of a MicroPiezo® TFP® print head with the extraordinary performance of Epson UltraChrome® HDR Ink to help you achieve your artistic vision.
The Epson UltraChrome HDR ink used in the Epson 4900 represents the latest generation of pigment ink technology. Now utilizing ten colors – including an all-new Orange and Green – Epson UltraChrome HDR Ink produces the widest color gamut ever from an Epson Stylus Pro printer. Even combines this with AccuPhotoTM halftoning HDR screening technology to raise the bar on print quality.
The Epson 4900 Stylus Pro Printer features the Epson MicroPiezo TFP print head, which is capable of producing higher quality prints faster than previous models. The 4900 also features ink-repelling coating and auto nozzle verification technologies, which virtually eliminates clogged nozzles.
Handling virtually any media type, in both roll or cut sheets up to 17 inches wide, the Epson Stylus Pro 4900 continues to set the standard for professional media use. And for the first time, you can have both the front paper tray and roll feeder loaded with different media types and automatically switch between them as you print.
In partnership with X-Rite®, Epson has developed a high performance, in-line spectrophotometer for commercial proofing applications. When driven by the latest front-end RIPs, the SpectroProofer® which can automate virtually any color management process in your workflow, making the Epson Stylus Pro 4900 the perfect solution for the most demanding local and even remote proofing applications.
Epson 4900 Stylus Pro Printer Key Features
- Epson high-precision ten-channel MicroPiezo TFP print head for extreme print performance
- Epson UltraChrome HDR Ink, now utilizing ten colors — including an all-new orange and green
- SpectroProofer 17, developed jointly with X-Rite, can automate virtually any color management process in your workflow
- Automatic black ink mode switching can quickly and efficiently optimize the black ink density for your print
- Automatic roll and cut sheet feeding, the ideal system when you require automated prints across two different paper types and or sizes.
- Advanced black and white printing technology produces professional black-and-white prints from color or grayscale image files
- AccuPhoto HDR screening redefines photographic accuracy, color, and clarity
- Commercial and flexographic proofing for quite possibly the highest quality proofing system available today