The Stella 2000 sets the new standard of power and portability in professional lighting. It delivers 2000 lumens of light while weighing 504 grams (just over 1 lb) including its integrated Li-ion battery. The compact and cord-free modular design allows Stella to be secured to a camera, mounted to a stand, or can be hand-held with optional pistol grip for ultimate portability. Stella is the next generation of professional level lighting – delivering cinema quality light from its C.O.B. LED with flicker free performance necessary for ultra high-definition footage. Designed to handle any environment, the completely waterproof design runs un-tethered at full power for 50 minutes and includes an external power supply for longer shoots. Stella’s smooth 120-degree beam can be easily shaped and modified to provide a light that renders colors beautifully with consistent, reliable, regulated output. Stella is waterproof to a depth of 100 meters and can withstand repeated 1-meter drops on concrete. Proudly built in our California manufacturing facility, Stella is backed by Light & Motion’s 2-year ‘Enhanced Experience Guarantee.’
• High Output "Chip on Board" LED
• Certified TLCI 90, CRI 90, CCT 5000 Kelvin
• Output up to 6,260 Lux at 1 Meter (804 Lux at 3 Meters)
• Integrated rechargeable Li-ion battery provides 50-415 minutes of cord-free operation
• Sophisticated flicker-free firmware design
• Regulated lumen output - does not fade during use
• Dimming with continuous or stepped control
• Fan-free thermal management for silent operation
• Controlled beam angle from 120° (native) to 50° & 25° (with modifiers)
• Broad range of accessories including Chimera and Spinlight 360® Modifiers
• Colored LED indicators give accurate battery status
• Runs off wall power, DTAP, 12V, External Battery Kit
• Fast Charge of 1.75 hours, 80% Charged in 1 hour
• Certified performance (FL-1 Standard)
- 1 Stella 2000 LED light
- Pistol grip
- 25° Fresnel 50mm
- Power Supply
- 1 barn door set
- Cold shoe and tripod mounting kit
- Ball head with 1/4"-20 mounting screw
- Handheld boom arm
- Camera insert bag
Fl-1 Certification depth rating for waterproofness.
Factory sealed system offers flood free performance with FL-1 Certification.
Wide beam pattern for a large pool of light to optimize overall visibility.
FL-1 Certification rating for impact resistance based on ANSI-NEMA testing.
Advanced electronics design for optimizing the user experience.
Modular design supports a variety of mounting options.
25° Fresnel 50mm, Diffuser, Cold-Shoe Mount, 1/4-20 Adaptor, Power Supply
High – 2000
Med – 1200
Low – 300
High – 50 mins
Med – 105 mins
Low – 415 mins
122 x 92 x 92 mm