CMOS 1/2.3" Sensor
Max Flight Time
DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Kit
Powered by a 1/2.3-inch 12-megapixel sensor with up to 4x zoom, including a 2x optical zoom (24–48 mm), the Mavic 2 Zoom is all about dynamic perspectives. Capture everything from wide angle to mid-range shots for even more creative options.
More Expressive Mid-Range Shots
Compared to a 24mm wide angle lens, the 48mm telephoto lens compresses your perspective, enhancing the parallax effect for a classic cinematic look. Now a whole new world of aerial photography is open to explore with even more epic, cinematic shots.
A Worry-Free Way to Find a View
When shooting Full HD video, 4x lossless zoom (including 2x optical zoom) gives you a closer view of faraway subjects, making unique scenes more accessible to capture at a distance. This option also helps you maintain a safer distance from buildings, vehicles, animals, and people.
Quick and Accurate Focus
Hybrid autofocus on the Mavic 2 Zoom combines phase and contrast detection for higher focus accuracy with an increased focus speed of up to 40% more than before. The autofocus tracking system makes subjects appear clear and sharp when zooming in and out.
Zoom During Flight
Dolly Zoom is a new QuickShot for the Mavic 2 Zoom, offering an otherworldly perspective in a fully-integrated drone. Dolly Zoom automatically adjusts focus when flying, adding an intense, warping visual effect to your video. When flying manually, you can also set proper focus speed values for even more creative shot options.
Super Resolution Photos
The Mavic 2 Zoom also has a brand new Super Resolution feature – an asset when capturing the vivid details your landscape photography deserves. When taking a picture with a 24 mm equivalent field-of-view, the camera will capture and patch nine photos with its telephoto lens, resulting in a 48-megapixel super resolution photo. Compared to ordinary panoramas, the super resolution photos retain the original look of the shooting targets with a more accurate composition.
Say goodbye to complicated post-processing. With Hyperlapse, the aircraft shoots stable aerial shots and processes them automatically, enabling you to create professional-looking timelapses with a simple tap of a button, which you can share to social media immediately. Save a flight path in Task Library to fly the Mavic 2 through the path whenever you feel like it. JPEG and RAW photos can be simultaneously saved on a microSD card, leaving more room for post editing.
Enhanced HDR Photos
The Mavic 2 also supports enhanced HDR photos, an improved technique that blends a sequence of photos for ghost-free high dynamic range, offering increased image clarity while avoiding unwanted artificial effects.
Brighten up your world with HyperLight, a low-light setting designed to enhance your images while reducing noise significantly.
H.265 Codec for Higher Image Quality
Both editions record 4K video at higher bitrates with advanced H.265 compression. Videos in H.265/HEVC codec maintain 50% more information than videos in H.264/AVC, creating high-quality videos with better-preserved details.
OcuSync 2.0 video transmission performance is greatly enhanced with improvements made to communication distance, video quality and anti-interference, offering you unprecedented control.
- Soar Above and See More Clearly - The all-new OcuSync 2.0 provides a 1080p video transmission signal up to an astonishing eight kilometers away, allowing you to fly further without constraints. Edit and upload Full High Definition resolution footage directly to social media from the cache. Original images shot during flight can be automatically saved to your mobile device without the need to download it from the aircraft manually.
- 2.4 to 5.8 GHz Real-Time Auto-Switching - The Mavic Pro relies on 2.4 GHz transmission; a signal frequency commonly interrupted by multiple wireless devices. However, by supporting auto-switching between both 2.4 and 5.8 GHz bands, the Mavic 2 can always transmit on the clearest signal - crucial for high-interference environments.
- Fast Downloading, Low-Latency - OcuSync 2.0 offers a theoretical download speed of up to 40Mbps and latency as low as 120 ms, delivering a smoother video feed and overall better control experience.
Powerful, Yet Safe
After countless hours of research and testing, the Mavic 2 has been optimally redesigned to increase propulsion, lower power consumption, and reduce noise. These subtle yet powerful improvements, along with an improved FlightAutonomy system, offer a smoother, quieter flight for greater discretion and safety.
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
FlightAutonomy has been upgraded to include Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing. For the first time in a DJI drone, obstacle sensors appear on all sides of the aircraft for greater safety during flight.
* FlightAutonomy only provides a certain amount of protection in specific environments and does not compensate for user judgment during flight. Please be aware of your surroundings and app notifications when operating the Mavic 2 to ensure safety.
- Forward - The dual vision sensors allow for a precision measurement range of up to 20 meters. The detectable range is 20-40 meters (33% wider than that of the Mavic Pro). The dual vision sensors are also capable of detecting obstacles and timely stops when flying at speeds of up to 50.4 kph (40% more efficient than the Mavic Pro).
- Downward - The dual vision system allows for a precision measurement range of up to 11 meters. The detectable range is 11-22 meters. The infrared sensing system allows for a precision measurement range of up to 8 meters. The aircraft hovers accurately at 50 meters and lands safely by detecting land. The addition of the Bottom Auxiliary Light assists the downward sensors in low-light conditions.
- Left and Right - The single vision system is capable of detecting obstacles at speeds of up to 28.8 kph, improving flight safety in both ActiveTrack and Tripod modes.
- Backward - The dual vision system has a precision measurement range of up to 16 meters and is capable of detecting obstacles and timely stops when flying at speeds of up to 43.2 kph. The detectable range is 16-32 meters.
- Upward - Infrared sensing system.
- Precision measurement range of up to 8 meters.
- APAS - Users can fly forward and backward with ease avoiding obstacles in front of and behind a subject. APAS will plan an appropriate flight path to avoid these obstacles automatically in flight.
The Mavic 2 supports four panorama modes including Sphere, 180°, Horizontal, and Vertical.
Standard Remote Controller
The standard remote controller offers up to 135 minutes of battery life on a full charge. It features an ergonomic and foldable design with detachable sticks, making it convenient to carry and store. The new design works better with mainstream smartphones, which gives you a better operational experience.