305 West 700 South,
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
New to photography? Want to learn how to use that camera sitting on your shelf? It's more than just a fancy paper weight. Instead of relying on your smartphone, learn how to USE IT and take the pictures you always dreamed.
Create beautiful, bright, crisp images that show off your unique perspective & style. McKenzie will help you understand the exposure triangle, how to shoot in manual mode, and how to edit your images using custom Lightroom presets. Basically, it'll be the BEST hour of your photography life! Be prepared to be WOWED & INSPIRED.
- an award-winning wedding photographer, mom of two, wife to one, and living life on Coke Zero and a bundle of laughs
- a recipient of a bachelor degree from Utah Valley University, recognized by Nikon as a #nikon100 photographer, the newest Sigma Ambassador, and sponsored by White House Custom Color (WHCC)
- featured in Bridal Guide, Martha Stewart Weddings, The Knot News, and featured on the cover of Utah Valley Bride six times
- currently touring the US with Pinners Conference to educate and empower women to build a thriving photography business
- known for her rockin' pink hair, fun personality, and amazing photographic style!
*** Make sure to register to reserve your seat!