The new FUJINON XF16mm F/1.4 R WR is a weather-resistant, fixed focal length lens (24mm in 35mm format equivalent) that delivers a dramatic wide field of view and stunning image performance. The F1.4 maximum aperture in the XF16mm gives users extraordinary image quality in low-light conditions, and pleasing bokeh-rich macro photography with a minimum working distance of less than 6” for numerous creative photographic possibilities.
The XF16mm F/1.4 R WR features a high-speed autofocus of 0.11 seconds, a weather- and dust-resistant structure that can work in temperatures as low as 14°F, and great portability thanks to its compact size. The XF16mmF1.4 R WR includes a depth-of-field scale on the focus ring that is perfect for landscape, travel and street photographers who want to calculate the distance, adjust the aperture setting, and shoot spontaneously.
- FUJIFILM X-Mount is compatible with all FUJIFILM X-Series interchangeable system cameras
- aberration and distortion, and 2 ED glass lens elements designed to reduce lateral and axial chromatic aberration Weather-resistant design with 9 sealing points in 8 areas
- 0.11 seconds autofocus speed and nearly silent operation
- Uses 13 elements in 11 groups, including 2 aspherical lens elements designed to control spherical
- Nano-GI coating alters the refractive index between glass and air to reduce ghosting and flare
- 9 blade aperture creates smooth and circular bokeh
- 1/3 EV steps
- Minimum working distance of less than 6 inches
- Filter thread: 67mm