- Attach to your camera’s hot shoe to wirelessly connect camera and AirTTL light into one
- Shoot in TTL Mode for fully automatic point-and-shoot shots
- Switch from TTL Mode to Manual Mode with the automated TTL settings intact – a huge time saver
- Shoot in HSS Mode to shape light in broad daylight
There’s no simpler way to get perfect exposure. Connect your Profoto AirTTL light to your camera wirelessly by attaching the remote to your camera’s hot shoe. Then, point and shoot in TTL mode, and the Air Remote TTL communicates with the flash. You get perfect exposure. Automatically.
Using Profoto AirTTL, you can even leave your light meter at home and get your shot faster. For more precise control, first shoot in TTL mode to get perfect exposure, then switch to Manual Mode while keeping the same settings, and finally creatively fine-tune and tweak the light just as you want it.
The AirTTL remotes are equipped with Profoto High-Speed Sync (HSS), which allows you to use your flash at shutter speeds up to 1/8,000s. HSS ensures you can control and shape light in broad daylight, and it enables you to get crisp images without motion blur when mixing flash with available light.Additional Features:
- Sync and manually control any Profoto light that is compatible with Air.
- Intuitive and easy to use user interface.
- Long operating range of up to 300 m (1,000 ft).
- 8 digital channels.
- Controls up to 3 groups of lights on each channel.
- USB port for firmware upgrades.
- Approved for worldwide use.
|Wireless Range||330 to 1000' / 100 to 300 m|
|Radio Frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Control Modes||Manual, TTL|
|Sync Speed||Normal: 1/250 Sec |
High-Speed: 1/8000 Sec
|Ports||1 x Mini-USB|
|Bottom Mount||Hot Foot|
|Battery Type||2 x AAA|
|Dimensions||2.9 x 2.3 x 1.4" / 75 x 60 x 35 mm|
|Weight||3.1 oz / 87.9 g|