Photo Sport BP 200 II AW is designed to protect your photo gear in the UltraCinch™ chamber, and all of your journey's essentials in the open space.
- Keep your camera gear secure and in place while you hike, bike, climb, snowboard or run. Our new UltraCinch design features a custom pull-tab to cinch and tighten photo gear space in one swift action for bounce-free protection.
- Feel good as you move with your pack; the ActivZone™ harness is built to provide targeted comfort for active shooters.
- Protect your gear from the elements. A built-in All Weather AW Cover™ safeguards photo and personal gear from rain, snow, dust and sand.
- A roomy, toploading compartment is built to store a day's worth of creature comforts.
- Multiple attachment points allow you to secure extra gear to the pack, such as a tripod or trekking poles.
- The front pocket accommodates a bike helmet, light jacket, gloves, etc.
- A stabilizing waist strap includes two zippered side pockets for quick grab items.
- Get extra comfort and a custom fit with padded waistbelt and adjustable shoulder straps and sternum strap.
- Keep hydrated with a 2-liter Camelbak® or Platypus® reservoir (not included) placed in the dedicated hydration pocket. It includes quick-release buckles and internal routing for easy access.
- Lightweight and resilient tech fabrics include ultra-tear-strength coating for high performance.
- Mirrorless or DSLR with attached lens (such as Canon Rebel T5I with 18-135mm f/3-5.6, OR Sony A7II with 24-70mm attached)
- Flash, adapter or extra lens
- 2-liter hydration reservoir (not included)
- Extra gear such as: bike helmet, jacket, snacks, sunglasses, compact tripod, etc.