A compact, lightweight copy stand that focuses on rigidity for optimal results at an affordable price. This is evidence of our continued commitment to the enthusiast film photographer. In stock and shipping now!
The Basic Riser Mini is a completely new approach for Negative Supply. Combining innovative new methods for construction with our proven functionality, this device builds on our ecosystem of basic film scanning tools.
Hand-built by our team of craftspeople in California, this copy stand is designed to meet the demands of professional use while retaining an affordable price. This all-new copy stand employs some new technologies we’re eager to apply to more products soon.
Features at a glance
- Scan 35mm or 120 film with standard or short telephoto macro lenses (up to 100mm for 35mm and up to 70mm for 120 film)
- Solid metal central column and hybrid carbon fiber composite and aluminum head design
- Solid metal base
- Supports crop sensor or full frame mirrorless cameras or entry level DSLRs
- Works well with Basic Film Carrier 35, Basic Film Carrier 120 and the Basic Mounted Slide Scanning Kit
- New in-house made bearings and adjustable spring tensioners provide for incredibly smooth and precise camera movement
- New hybrid carbon fiber sandwich construction using internal tensioners and aluminum sides for durability
- Riser head assembly created 95% in-house
- Compact footprint for any size workspace