The A1 is every inch a Profoto light -- just smaller. Its round head delivers light that's both natural and beautiful with a soft smooth fall-off. And it's incredibly easy to use, with superfast recycling and a long-lasting battery, so you'll never miss a shot. On the move, shooting on-camera or off, this is light shaping excellence everywhere.
The Profoto A1 has three main user benefits that it delivers:
1. Natural and beautiful light
2. Easy to use
3. Never miss the shot
The Profoto A1 is designed with light shaping capabilities; it has a unique round head with a soft, smooth fall-off that makes it easy to create a natural and beautiful light. It also has a smart magnetic mount and three dedicated A1 Light Shaping Tools included that click on and off quickly and easily – a Dome Diffuser, Wide Lens and Bounce Card. They can also be stacked for more creative options.
The A1 also offers a built-in LED modeling light that makes it easy to set the light and understand how light and shadows work together. And it’s extremely easy to use. The user interface is large, clean and clear. Like all Profoto products, it’s intuitive to use and you don’t need to read a long instruction manual to understand how it works. AirTTL remote is also built in to the A1. With AirTTL and HSS, you create professional results fast and easy and with the remote you can seamless connect to other Profoto flashes and control them easily from the A1.
Profoto A1 is not only an on-camera flash, it’s also very effective off-camera as a standalone unit. The A1 has its own Li-Ion high capacity battery built-in which lasts up to four times longer than AA batteries with no performance fade, and a facility to recharge quickly. So, you can shoot for longer with confidence. A1 can keep up with you because it recycles four times faster than other on-camera solutions – that’s 1.2s at full power.
Put simply, you’ll never miss a shot.
Update Your Product by Logging in or Creating a Profoto Account
• Round head with soft, smooth and natural fall off
• AirTTL and HSS for a beautiful professional image fast
• Smart magnetic click-on mount for A1 Light Shaping Tools
• 5 dedicated A1 Light Shaping Tools available
• LED modeling light integrated to the head
• Air Remote built-in
• Rechargeable and exchangeable Li-Ion battery
• 1.2s recycling time
• TTL/MAN switch
• Built in motor-zoom with hand control
• Auto focus (AF) assist
• Large Hi-Res display
• Support for Canon, Nikon and later for Sony
- A1 AirTTL-N Unit
- Power Cable C7 US/CA
- Li-Ion Battery for A1
- Battery Charger for A1
- Flash Stand for A1
- Dome Diffuser
- Bounce Card
- Wide Lens
- USB Cable (103034) 2.0 Type A to Micro B
- A1 Bag
- Max energy: 76 Ws
- Energy range: 9 f-stops (2.0-10)
- HSS energy range: 9 f-stops (2-10)
- Recycling time: 0.05-1.2s
- Energy stability: 0.2 f-stop
- TTL: Yes
- HSS: Yes