Sony A7 II Digital Camera Kit w/FE 28-70mm f3.5-5.6 OSS Lens
SKU: ILCE7M2K/B UPC: 027242888739
This product is no longer available
Near Salt Lake City?
Free In-Store Pickup
in one hour or less!
100 - 25,600
Minimize blur in every shot with the world’s first in-body 5-axis image stabilization in a full-frame camera. Best of all, it works with your favorite lenses. With 24.3MP resolution, super-fast autofocus and a compact design, you’ll capture breathtaking imagery and video that is more stable than ever.World’s first 5-axis in-body image stabilization in a full-frame camera.
- Reduce blur caused by camera shake from five different directions—vertical, horizontal, pitch, yaw and roll—as opposed to only two in previous systems. The 5-axis image stabilizing system excels during video recording and even compensates for blur caused by the photographer walking or running. It’s a true marvel of engineering.
- With image stabilization built it into the body of the camera itself, mounted lenses—even A-mount or non-Sony lenses using an adaptor 2—can utilize the 5-axis image stabilization for both still images and video. It even enhances lenses that already have optical image stabilization systems.
- Capture stunning images with 24.3MP resolution, a 35mm full-frame sensor, a normal sensor range of ISO 100–25600, and a sophisticated balance of high-resolving power, gradation and low noise. The BIONZ® X image processor enables up to 5 fps high-speed continuous shooting and high-50Mb/s XAVC S video recording.
- This fast hybrid autofocus system utilizes 117 phase-detection points and 25 contrast-detection points. Updated from the α7, this new autofocus algorithm improves subject-tracking performance and focusing speed by approximately 30%.
- Take advantage of the growing family of E-mount lenses, including G Series and ZEISS®. The E-mount lens system is particularly well-suited for video shooting, with a variety of models containing “movie-friendly” features like smooth focusing, powered zoom control and silent iris/aperture control.
- View every scene in rich detail with the XGA OLED Tru-Finder, which features OLED improvements and 3-lens optical system. The viewfinder faithfully displays what will appear in your recording, including the effects of your camera settings, so you can accurately monitor the results. You’ll enjoy rich tonal gradations and high-end features like 100% frame coverage, a wide viewing angle, and more.
- The α7II adopts the high bitrate, workflow-friendly XAVC S recording format in addition to AVCHD and MP4 codecs. XAVC S format allows for Full HD recording at a data rate of 50 mbps with lower compression for improved video quality. The α7II can record Full HD (1920x1080) at frame rates of 60p, 60i, 30p and 24p directly to a compatible memory card. Video modes can be changed from full-frame to APS-C (super 35mm equivalent) if desired.
- The tiltable 3” (1,229k dots) Xtra Fine™ LCD Display makes it easy to photograph over crowds, or low to capture pets eye-to-eye by swinging up approx. 90° and down approx. 45°. Easily scroll through menus and preview life thanks to WhiteMagic™ technology that dramatically increases visibility in bright daylight. The large display delivers brilliant-quality still images and movies while enabling easy focusing operation.
- Connectivity with smartphones for One-touch sharing/One-touch remote has been simplified with Wi-Fi®/NFC control. In addition to Wi-Fi support for connecting to smartphones, α7II also supports NFC (near field communication) providing “one-touch connection” convenience when transferring images to Android™ smartphones and tablets with NFC. Simply touch devices to connect.
- Remote Camera Control allows you to control your α7II from your PC and transfer files using a USB cable. Feature control has also been updated to include video capture control.
- Add new features to your α7II with PlayMemories™ Camera Apps. Find apps to fit your shooting style - with everything from portraits, detailed close-ups, sports, time lapse, motion shot and more. Use apps that shoot, share and save photos to your smartphone using Wi-Fi®, making it easy to post photos directly to Facebook or backup images to the cloud without connecting to a computer.
- The α7II is equipped with S-Log2 gamma. Common to Sony’s range of professional video cameras, S-Log2 expands the dynamic range by up to 1300% to minimize clipped highlights and loss of detail in shadows. The α7II include a picture profile that can adjust settings like gamma, black, level and color adjustment, and can be saved for use in a multi-camera shoot. It also has Full HD base band HDMI® output, time code/user bit for easier editing, synchronous recording feature with compatible devices, various marker and zebra displays on both the LCD screen and viewfinder.
- The α7II has a Multi-terminal interface shoe that is compatible with Sony’s XLR Adaptor Microphone Kits (XLR-K1M and XLR-K2M), allowing you to use professional microphone systems during recording.