Tenba invites you to Bring Your Own Bag. We know that there are some great bags out there that aren't Tenba bags. From 95-liter trekking backpacks to designer women's handbags, there are a lot of bags that work well for one job, but don’t do well at protecting camera gear. Tenba's BYOB inserts are the solution. They fit a variety of camera systems, with pockets to organize accessories, and their soft shells mold to fit the interior of virtually any bag. So keep using that backpack/courier/handbag/duffel that you love so much, and just give your camera the protection it needs with a Tenba BYOB insert.
The BYOB 10 fits a DSLR or mirrorless camera with 2-4 lenses and accessories (up to attached 24-70mm 2.8).
- Designed to carry and protect a camera inside a larger backpack, suitcase or handbag, and soft shell easily molds to the shape of any carrying bag.
- Padded dividers are adjustable to fit multiple configurations, and soft brushed tricot lining is equipment-friendly.
- Zippered top cover can be folded back and stowed in rear pocket to allow quick access to camera gear.
- Stretchy mesh side pockets securely hold mobile phone, wallet and other accessories.
- D-ring to attach keys, carabiner or tethered media wallet.
- Interior zippered pocket secures money, change and other small items.
- Front and rear pockets for additional accessories.
- Exterior of water-repellent shadow ripstop nylon and durable YKK® zippers.