Constructed to L-series specifications, the EF 11-24mm f/4L USM is durable and rugged due to its highly dust and water resistant design, so it is prepared for shooting in any number of environments. It also has fluorine coatings on the front and rear elements for reducing smears and fingerprints. With a compact design that includes an integrated hood and compatibility with all EOS cameras, the EF 11-24mm f/4L USM is a must-have lens for photographers that demand excellent performance for truly expressive images anywhere.
- L-series ultra-wide zoom lens with an impressive 11mm starting focal length, delivering high-quality, expressive images.
- New optical design and the use of one Super UD element and one UD lens element helps significantly reduce chromatic aberration.
- Four aspheric lens elements help minimize distortion from the center of the image to the periphery and across the entire zoom range.
- Subwavelength Coating (SWC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) help to significantly reduce flare and ghosting.
- Highly resistant to dust and water for amazing durability enabling shooting even in harsh conditions.
- Inner focusing, ring USM, a high-speed CPU and optimized AF algorithms for fast and accurate autofocusing.
- Circular aperture (9 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Minimum focusing distance of 11 in./0.28m (at 24mm) is ideal for shooting in tight spaces.
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode.
- Fluorine coating on front and rear lens surfaces helps reduce smears and fingerprints.