For stunning flash photography even in complex lighting environments, Canon's new Speedlite 430EX III-RT offers a fantastic combination of advanced features and simple operation. Compact in size, yet powerful in range, the Speedlite 430EX III-RT not only provides a portable light source, it has easy to manage features that can enhance contrast, color temperature, brightness and focus of light for more natural-looking photography. Whether bouncing the light source off a wall or ceiling, using its integrated Catchlight panel to brighten up a subject's face, or using its bounce adapter to soften the intensity of the flash beam, the Speedlite 430EX III-RT is impressively versatile. With convenient custom and personal functions, speedy recycle times and advanced wireless photography options, the Speedlite 430EX III-RT can be an indispensable accessory for photographers ready to take their flash photography to the next level.
- Compact body for space efficiency and style.
- Zoom flash head covers a range of 24–105mm; maximum guide number 141 ft./43m at ISO 100.
- Convenient controls include a built-in Catchlight Panel to help enhance the subject’s facial expression, Dot-matrix LCD and Control Dial that help provide smooth operation and use.
- A broad bounce angle range allows the flash head to be moved up from 0–90°, 150° to the left and 180° to the right.
- Wireless flash shooting support is available for both radio and optical transmission offering users greater functional range when using a flash.
- Shortened recycling time and quick firing from 0.1–2.5 seconds per flash.
- Accessory options include a color filter and new bounce adapter that adjust temperature and brightness helping to produce more natural-looking photographs.
- Enhanced Flash Exposure Compensation and Light Distribution settings allow the user to make lighting adjustments based on their specific needs.
- 10 Custom Functions and 8 Personal Functions allow the user to tailor the Speedlite to their personal needs.