Zenmuse X5 4/3
Max Flight Time
- Our new propeller and installation kits feature a smoother, even more reliable locking mechanism. This optimization has drastically reduced the abrasion that is common with propeller installation, therefore prolonging the propeller’s overall service life.
- The new motor’s performance has also been improved, providing a greater sense of control.
- Ready-to-fly aerial system
- Included professional 4K camera and 3-axis stabilization gimbal (Zenmuse X5)
- Live, wireless HD video transmission via DJI Lightbridge
- Dedicated remote with flight and camera controls
- Powerful app to adjust camera settings, edit videos, and more
- 3-axis in-camera stabilization
- Vision Positioning system for GPS-free or indoor flight
- Perfect for high-level shoots and professional sets
The DJI Inspire 1 Pro is the smallest, easiest professional aerial filmmaking platforms in the world. It combines DJI’s unparalleled leadership in aerial technology with world-class M4/3 imaging capabilities. Whether you are a professional photographer or a Hollywood filmmaker, the Inspire 1 Pro and Inspire 1 RAW are ready to take your work to new heights.
Meet the Zenmuse X5, the world’s first mirrorless, compact micro four-thirds camera made specifically for aerial photography and cinematography. Designed to work with the DJI Inspire 1 ready-to-fly platform, the Zenmuse X5 packs a powerful sensor that is capable of recording 4K videos at up to 40 fps and capturing still images at 16mp. Equipped with the standard MFT interchangeable lens mount and allowing full wireless remote control over focus, aperture, and more. The Zenmuse X5 lets you shoot the way you want. Welcome to the future of aerial imaging.
Use the Inspire 1 Pro just like you would a camera, with a shutter button for stills and a record button for video built into the remote control. It also features a jog dial that allows you to change camera settings quickly, and customizable buttons for you to personalize. Plug the DJI Focus into the remote control to extend its reach as far as the Inspire 1 Pro or Inspire 1 RAW flies.
Take control of your focus for the first time, and combine it with aperture control for another layer of creative freedom. Do you want to start on a shallow depth-of-field of your subject and then bring the background into sight? With remote focus control you can, with a tap of the screen inside the DJI GO app. Using the DJI Focus, you can even turn a dial just like you would turn a lens allowing for even more refined control.