For Commercial and Flexographic Proofing Applications:
Includes All Standard Edition features. Except Light Light Black ink which is replaced with Violet ink
With Violet ink 99% of the PANTONE® PLUS solid coated colors are achieved for accuracy in brand color matching
Contract proofs are dry, stable and ready for accurate review within minutes
These are just some of the reasons why Epson 10-color printers have been the overwhelming choice of prepress professionals for the last decade
Designed to set the benchmark for professional imaging excellence, the 17" Epson® SureColor P5000 Series offers a refined design for enhanced performance and reliability. Ideal for professional photographic, fine art, graphic design and proofing applications, it features our advanced PrecisionCore® TFP® printhead and Epson Precision Dot screening technologies, developed to work exclusively with 200 mL UltraChrome HDX® pigment ink cartridges. This next-generation 10-color extended-gamut ink set includes higher-density Blacks and delivers up to twice the print permanence than the previous generation. Plus, get versatile media handling with automatic switching between the high-capacity front paper cassette and the roll media feeder.
- Refined printer design — improved dust and static control for reduced printhead nozzle maintenance.
- Improved Black density — higher-density Black pigments for a wider contrast ratio and enhanced clarity for both color and black-and-white prints.
- Exceptional print permanence — offers next-generation pigment ink technology for up to twice the overall print permanence than our previous generation of ink.
- Remarkable detail — Epson PrecisionCore TFP printhead delivers high print speeds with 360 nozzles per color channel, with variable-size ink droplets as small as 3.5 picoliters.
- Versatile, productive media handling — automatically switch between the high-capacity front paper cassette and the roll media feeder.
- Commercial Edition — includes an all-new Violet ink (in place of Light Light Black) to deliver an industry-best 99 percent PANTONE® PLUS FORMULA GUIDE solid-coated color matching2, ideal for commercial and flexographic proofing applications.
- Epson Precision Dot screening algorithm — ensures incredibly accurate control of the sizing and mixing of ink droplets for beautiful prints.
- Easy to use — 2.7" LCD panel allows for easy setup, control and maintenance of the printer.