57 South 600 East,
Salt Lake City, UT 84102
Lightroom is the program that we use for 99% of what we do at FotoFly. We rely on Lightroom to give us the ability to edit an entire session in 30 minutes! You'll learn the power of this program to edit hundreds of images very quickly.
In this workshop, I'll give you the methods we use to create images that look striking and professional. You'll learn the foundational skills of how to beautify any image.
You'll also learn how to 'fix' images by removing unwanted items - including blemishes. I'll also give you my favorite ten presets.
This workshop will not cover image file management in detail. I will cover the basics. This workshop will focus on how to cull, edit, fix, beautify your images.
- 3:00-4:30: Beautifying images.
- Making your images 'pop.'
- Adjusting cropping, exposure, contrast, color, etc.
- Adding linear and circular gradients.
- 4:30-6:00: Fixing problems.
- Make any mistakes made in your camera just disappear!
- Beautifying your subject's skin.
- Removing unwanted items that you didn't notice when taking the picture.
- Correcting white balance.
- Removing pixelation/noise.
- Improving sharpness.
- 6:00-7:00: Creative options and presets.
- Creating unique b&w and tinted options.
- How to create your own presets.