The Fujifilm INSTAX Mini 90 Neo Classic Camera is a compact film camera that uses Fuji INSTAX Mini film to produce instant 2.13" x 3.4" (credit card size) prints. The 60mm lens can focus as close as 11.8" away. The Fuji INSTAX Mini 90 Neo Classic Camera offers advanced features, such as bulb and double exposures, that are attractions of traditional analog cameras and offer an enhanced capability to capture light creatively. The INSTAX Mini 90 is also equipped with new functions and features like macro mode and high performance flash. Built-in flash provides additional light when shooting in low-light situations and automatic exposure control helps ensure accurate exposures in an array of environments. These features make this an instant camera for every photographer developed under the concept of Neo Classic.
High Performance Flash
The high performance flash emits the ideal amount of the light finely adjusted for the distance to the subject and ambient brightness. It helps to optimize the exposure.
By rotating the dial, you can switch modes and functions while looking through the viewfinder. The various camera modes include:
- Party Mode - The party mode enables the background as well as the subject to be captured brightly.
- Kids Mode - This mode is helpful to capture fast moving subjects like children and animals. This mode is effective when shooting under low light conditions such as room light or on a cloudy day.
- Landscape Mode - It is best suited to target a distant subject.
- Macro Mode - The newly equipped macro mode lets you enjoy stunning close-up photography. Close-ups from 30cm to 60cm are possible.
- Bulb Exposure Mode - In bulb exposure mode, the shutter remains open (up to 10 seconds) while the shutter button is depressed, enabling photo capture that shows attractive night views and light streaks. You can take expressive photos with more fun added to INSTAX photography.
- Double Exposure Mode - By selecting the double exposure mode and pressing the shutter button twice you can superimpose two different images in one frame to create an artistic photo. Show your creativity with a unique photo.
You can add a low-key or high-key effect by controlling the brightness of photos.
The tripod socket mount enables the Fujifilm INSTAX Mini 90 to be attached to a tripod giving it stability, especially important when using the double exposure or bulb mode.
Power Switch & Shutter Button
The power switch and shutter button are placed close to each other, making it easy for you to switch on and take a picture quickly.
The Fuji INSTAX Mini 90 is compatible with the Fujifilm NP-45A Rechargeable Battery.