Godox TT685F Thinklite TTL Flash for Fuji
SKU: TT685F UPC: 6952344211557
Near Salt Lake City?
Free In-Store Pickup
in one hour or less!
- 2.4G Wireless Transmission
- Master & Slave Flash
- Full TTL Functions
- Convenient Dot-matrix LCD Panel
This TT685F camera flash applies to FUJIFILM series cameras and is compatible with TTL autoflash.
With Built-In Godox 2.4G Wireless X System to Offer Creative Light Effects
- 2.4G wireless transmission with all-in-one functions and 100 meters further transmission
- Compatible with other Godox TTL camera flashes, TTL outdoor flashes, TTL studio flashes, etc.
Master & Slave Flash
TT685F is compatible with FUJIFILM wireless lighting system. It can function as either an optical wireless master or slave flash. As a master unit, TT685F can work in TTL/M/Multi/OFF flash mode. As a slave unit, TT685F is compatible with Godox X1 series flash trigger.
Full TTL Functions
Supports HSS (max. 1/8000s), front & rear curtain sync, FEC, multi flash, manual flash, etc
TTL Wireless Flash Transmitter X1T-F (for FUJIFILM)
- Offers Better User Experience (sold separately)
- With 2.4G wireless transmission, X1T-F fits for FUJIFILM cameras and can be used to trigger camera flash, studio flash and camera shutter over 100-meter distance.
- Support for TTL autoflash, manual flash, multi flash, 1/8000s high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, manual focus assist, rear curtain sync, etc.
- With wireless grouping system to satisfy various shooting requirements.
- Big LCD panel to offer convenient operation.
Convenient Dot-Matrix LCD Panel
- With dot-matrix LCD panel to offer clear and easy operation.
- Use 4 function buttons to change various settings according to different situations.
- Turn the select dial to choose the amount of the settings.
Withstanding Overheat and Useful Functions
- GN60 (m ISO 100, @105mm), 22 steps of power output (1/1~1/128).
- Approx. 0.1-2.6s recycle time, 230 full power flashes (using 2500mA Ni-MH batteries).
- Support TTL/M/Multi/S1/S2 modes, 20-200mm auto/manual zooming.
- With C.Fn custom function settings.