Surpass' the competition in performance, durability & quality! The Manfrotto Professional rechargeable batteries offer ultra-high capacity for a wide range of Nikon cameras.
Using Lithium-ion technology, you can recharge the battery at any point without having to discharge it first, meaning there is no memory effect.
Injected with silicone for a shock-absorbing construction, Professional batteries are built to withstand extremely tough environments and are drop-proof up to 9ft.
Never lose your batteries to the bottom of your bag again, thanks to the signature Manfrotto red colored housing!
Think all batteries are the same? Think again.
Each battery is injected with silicone giving them a very tough, shock-absorbing construction with superior circuit protection and additional electrical insulation.
How to get the best performance from your battery
- Use only a charger specifically designed for Lithium-Ion batteries.
- Best charging results will be achieved at temperatures between 10° and 25°C. Lower or higher temperatures can prevent complete charging.
- If the battery pack is not being used for a long period of time, half charge the battery before storage.
- Top up the charge level to half every six months to maintain optimum battery lifetime.
- Store battery in a cool, dry place.
|Compatible Cameras||D500 |
Nikon V1 (Bridge)
Z6 / Mk II
Z7 / Mk II