The Nikon 105mm f/2.8G ED-IF AF-S VR Micro-Nikkor Lens is a medium telephoto Micro lens ideal for extreme close-up and portrait work with greater working distances and AF from infinity to life-size (1:1).
- The world’s first macro lens featuring Nikon’s exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) and Vibration Reduction (VR) designed for close-up and macro photography; versatile for all photographic situations.
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet auto focusing without changing the length of the lens, retaining subject working distance thorough the focus range.
- Provides continuous focusing from infinity to life-size (1:1), offering extra working distance in demanding conditions.
- High-resolution and high optical performance with Nano Crystal Coat and Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements enhances overall image quality by further reducing flare and chromatic aberrations, contributing to improved color, contrast and clarity.
- Non-rotating front design is convenient for use with circular polarizing filters and the R1C1 Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System.