Point. Shoot. And the Air Remote TTL communicates wirelessly with your flash to give you perfect exposure. Connect your Profoto AirTTL light to your camera wirelessly by attaching the remote to your camera’s hot shoe. Then point and shoot in TTL mode and the Air Remote TTL communicates with the flash. You get perfect exposure. Automatically.
Using Profoto AirTTL you can even leave your light meter at home and get your shot faster. For more precise control first shoot in TTL mode to get perfect exposure, before switching to Manual Mode, keeping the same settings, and finally creatively fine-tune and tweak the light just as you want it.
The AirTTL remotes are equipped with Profoto High-Speed Sync (HSS) that allows you to use your flash at shutter speeds up to 1/8,000s. HSS ensures you can control and shape light in broad daylight and it enables you to get crisp images without motion blur when mixing flash with available light.
- Attach to your Fujifilm camera’s hot shoe to wirelessly connect camera and AirTTL light into one.
- Shoot in TTL Mode for fully automatic point-and-shoot shots.
- Shoot in HSS Mode to shape light in broad daylight.
- Switch from TTL Mode to Manual Mode with the automated TTL settings intact.
- Sync and manually control any Profoto light that is compatible with Air.
- Intuitive and easy to use user interface.
- Long operating range of up to 300 m (1000 ft).
- 8 digital channels.
- Controls up to 3 groups of lights on each channel.
- USB port for firmware upgrades.
4 reasons to choose the Air Remote TTL-F
- TTL control for Profoto AirTTL flashes. Place the Air Remote TTL-F on your camera hotshoe and merge your camera with your Profoto AirTTL flash. Then point and shoot and let the flash automatically adjust the light output for a perfect exposure. It could not be easier.
- Remote control for Profoto Air flashes. With the Air Remote TTL-F you can remote control multiple Profoto Air flashes directly from your camera. You can control an endless number of lights in up to 3 groups from up to 300 m (1000 ft) away.
- Fast and reliable flash sync. Air is one of the most reliable wireless systems available to sync your flashes with your camera. It is also fast enough to provide a perfect flash sync down to the fastest X-sync speed of your camera. If you are using Profoto Air lights no external receiver is required.
- A wireless system with a wide range of options. Air Remote TTL-F is an integrated part of a wide range of Air products. The range of products within the system comprises camera transceivers, accessory cables and software solutions. All designed to offer a better wireless solution for professional photographers.
The Air Remote TTL is offered for several camera brands: Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus and Fujifilm.