Designed for emerging mainstream imaging applications, the ProGrade Digital 160GB CFexpress 2.0 Type A Memory Card provides read speeds of up to 800MB/s, which helps to quickly offload content to your computer, and write speeds of up to 700MB/s. Additionally, the card's minimum sustained write speed is guaranteed not to drop below 400MB/s (VPG 400), which allows for the uninterrupted recording of a wide variety of codecs, including raw 4K video, 4K and 6K ProRes 4444, 4K, 6K, and 8K ProRes 422 HQ, and more. This card is resistant to temperature extremes, shock, vibration, and X-rays. This card also takes advantage of an NVMe 1.3 host controller interface.
- Fully compliant with CompactFlash Association CFexpress 2.0 Type A specifications
- Metal enclosure/encasement to endure high temperatures while providing better thermal conductivity
- Built-in thermal throttling to protect your card and its content in the event of overheating
- Designed to provide improved performance for flagship cinema, video, and photography cameras
- Optimized controllers specifically designed for use in professional-grade cameras
- Rigorous full card testing with serialized tracking of key components and manufacturing data for high quality control
- Component-level testing down to individual memory chips for greater reliability