- Four studio-grade XLR microphone inputs
- Eight programmable sound pads, with eight banks available - load up to 64 sounds in total!
- 8 faders to control audio levels
- Record direct to microSD card or computer via USB
- Smartphone, USB and Bluetooth channels for remote call integration with automatic mix-minus for echo-free audio
The RØDECaster Pro™ is designed to simplify podcast production whilst delivering superb audio quality. It supports up to four presenters, as well as offering easy connection to the phone, USB and Bluetooth™ sources. Eight programmable pads offer instant playback of sound effects and jingles. Podcasts can be recorded directly to a microSD™ card, or to a computer via USB. Ease of use is assured, with intuitive controls and large full-color touchscreen.
- Simple use podcast production studio
- 8 faders to control audio levels
- 4 high-quality XLR microphone inputs
- Instant jingle playback via programmable pads (with companion app)
- Echo Free Phone connectivity via either TRRS or Bluetooth™ with automatic mix-minus
- Aphex Big Bottom™ and Aural Exciter™ processing onboard
- Record directly to microSD™ card or computer via USB
Click here to visit the RODECaster™ Pro Website for Companion Software Downloads, Firmware Updates and more!
Firmware New Features:
Granular control over processing parameters: Users can now tweak all parameters of the RØDECaster Pro’s compressor, noise gate, de-esser, APHEX Aural Exciter™ and Big Bottom™, and high-pass filter. For users who prefer the simplicity of the RØDECaster Pro’s original processing controls, the advanced editor can be turned off. Master bus compressor: As well as the individual channel compressors, the RØDECaster Pro now features a compressor on the master output. Broadcast-style level metering: Users now have the option to add precise dBFS markers to the level meters on the home and record screen for greater control over recording levels. Sound pad overdubbing: Audio that has been loaded onto the sound pads can now be overdubbed infinitely, allowing users to create layered sounds, record VOs over music, create custom ad rolls and more.
- Post-fader multitrack recording: When recording in multitrack mode, users now have the option to record post-fader, meaning all processing, effects and level settings will be recorded in the RØDECaster Pro’s output.
- Improved podcast export processing: When transferring podcasts to a computer, users now have the option to format their files for all major podcast platforms. WAV file exporting has also been improved.
- Updated Companion App: Users can also tweak all processing parameters in real-time from within the Companion App; the Firmware Updater also now lives within the Companion app.
- MIDI control: Control the faders in your DAW or the scenes within your streaming software with the RØDECaster Pro via MIDI
- New sound pad modes: Including 'Swear Button' and 'Trash-Talk' mode
- Nine language options for the RØDECaster Pro and Companion App including English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
|Acoustic & Electrical Specifications|
|Frequency Range||Mic Inputs: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, -3dB at 20 Hz (high-pass filter) |
Monitor Outputs: 20 Hz – 20 kHz better than ±0.5dB
|Input Impedance||600Ω (Mic Preamplifiers)|
|Equivalent Noise||–125dBA (A-Weighted, measured as per IEC651)|
|Maximum Output Level||+3dBu (Monitor Outputs)|
|Headphone Output Power||Max output power at 1% THD: 32Ω –> 220mW | 300Ω –> 31mW|
|Dynamic Range||100 dBA (Mic Preamplifiers)|
|Gain Range||0dB – 55dB (Mic Preamplifiers)|
|Power Requirements||External DC power supply 12 - 15v DC, 1A|
|Output Connection||USB-C, 1/4” Balanced TRS STEREO (Monitor Outputs)|
|Storage||microSD™ card slot, 512MB internal memory for storing sounds for programmable pads|
|OS Requirements||macOS 10.11 Windows 10|
|Dimensions||13.8 x 10.8 x 3.2" / 350 x 275 x 82 mm|
|Weight||4.2 lb / 1.9 kg|