Rode Wireless GO Compact Wireless Microphone System
The Rode Wireless GO is a compact wireless microphone system that has a useful clip and go versatility, compact form-factor, and price accessibility. Whether you are a filmmaker, on-camera presenter, vlogger, or more the Rode Wireless GO is the perfect solution for content creators.
• Series III 2.4GHz digital transmission
• All-in-one microphone or lavalier beltpack
• Up to 7 hours of battery life from a full charge
The Transmitter (TX)
With the weight of 31g and compact measurements of 44mm x 45.3mm x 18.5mm, the Rode Wireless GO transmitter Measuring is a clip-on easy wireless mic. With the world's smallest belt pack transmitter for the lavalier microphone via 3.5mm TRS input, and the high-quality omnidirectional condenser capsule built-in. The Rode Wireless GO's feature of quick clip-on capabilities makes it the perfect mic for journalists and vloggers to never miss the action! The Rode Wireless Go requires no cables and still produces a superb sound.
The Receiver (RX)
With the weight of 31g and compact measurements of 44mm x 46.4mm x 18.5mm, The RX Receiver makes your rig easier to carry with mounting capabilities on a range of camera gimbals and stabilizers. This dual-purpose mount sits tightly in the camera shoe mount or can clip onto a camera strap or clothing. The given 3.5mm TRS output cable plugs into the camera audio input, or with relevant Rode adaptors, in recorders, GoPro, iPhone, etc.
In the Box:
Compact Wireless Microphone System
2 x fur windshield
Wireless GO pouch
2 x USB-A to USB-C cable
SC2 3.5mm TRS cable
- A clip-on microphone or belt pack transmitter for a lavalier/headset mic.
- Omnidirectional condenser microphone built-in produces quality sound
- New Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption for crystal-clear audio in any condition.
- Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), optimized for shorter-range operation in congested radio-frequency environments.
- TX and RX built-in rechargeable batteries, charged via USB-C.
- Up to 7 hours on a full charge, including a battery-saver mode.
- Lightweight and compact: TX is 31g and RX only 31g.
- Transmitter and receiver pair in 3 seconds.
- 3-stage output pad: 0, -6dB and -12dB.
- Rode's smartLav+ (with an SC3 adaptor), Lavalier microphone and HS2 headset microphone are perfect for the Wireless GO when used as a belt pack (and sold separately).
- Use up to 8 systems in one location.
Product ID: WIRELESS GO