The Sigma 35mm f1.2 DG DN lens is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras and features Sigma's first prime lens design with an f/1.2 maximum aperture. The versatile lens size and weight, with excellent image quality, while achieving shallow depth of field with a fast aperture of f/1.2. Suited for working in difficult lighting conditions with selective focus effects. Actively controlling spherical aberrations and distortion with three low dispersion glass and aspherical elements, which include a double-sided element, that controls spherical aberrations and distortion resulting in accurate rendering and increased sharpness.
To produce smooth, quick autofocus quietly the lens includes a large Hyper Sonic Motor complete with full-time manual focus override. The aperture ring's de-click switch helps to prevent unwanted noise while capturing video. While the built-in Autofocus-Lock button can have additional functions in order to widen the range of operations available. The rounded 11-blade diaphragm produces excellent bokeh quality.
- Newly developed high-performance lens series for full-frame mirrorless cameras
- SIGMA’s First F1.2 maximum aperture, large-diameter prime lens
- Constant f1.2 max. aperture providing control over depth of field, and perfect for work in available light conditions
- High operability that supports various shooting situations in both still and video
- Substantial functions enable user confidence, even in tough environments
- 3 SLD elements to reduce chromatic aberrations & fringing
- Large HSM for quick, and quiet autofocus
- Weather-resistant design, and treated with an oil-repellent coating