The Sigma 45mm f/2.8 DG DN Contemporary Lens is newly developed and designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras. This versatile lens renders smooth bokeh with rounded out-of-focus highlights in both background and foreground. With its 9.5" min. focusing distance the Sigma 45mm f2.8 DG DN is perfect for photography where the subject stands out. This lens has the ability to soften the edge of blurred images while still maintaining the three-dimensional impression of the object.
The Sigma 45mm f2.8 DG DN lens is equipped with a stepping motor for high-speed autofocusing that is smooth and quiet when using features such as Face/Eye Detection AF or video shooting. For smooth bokeh, there is a rounded seven-blade diaphragm. The included lens hood can provide protection to the front element while also preventing stray light from causing a flare.
- Newly developed high-performance lens series for full-frame mirrorless cameras
- Beautiful bokeh and rendering that can be enjoyed in every scene
- High-speed and highly accurate AF enabled by the stepping motor
- High build quality and outstanding operability
In the box:
- LENS HOOD LH577-01 (Supplied)
- Barcode No.: 00-85126-93727-0
- FRONT CAP LCF Ⅲ 55mm (Supplied)
- Barcode No.: 00-85126-93006-6
- REAR CAP LCR Ⅱ (Supplied)