- Arca-compatible plates enable quick switch between horizontal and vertical shooting
- Replace the battery without removing the L-Bracket
- Extendable side plate leaves room for cables and doesn't block ports
- Built-in mounting ports: such as 1/4"-20, 3/8"-16 threaded holes
The SmallRig L-Bracket for Nikon Z 9 is designed for quick switch between horizontal and vertical shooting. It is locked into the bottom of a camera via a 1/4"-20 screw and an anti-twist screw, fitted with a silicone pad to prevent scratches and deflection, and can be disassembled into an Arca-compatible base plate (used separately) and side plate, both with lens center mark. The L-Bracket does not block ports, buttons, card slot, battery door, and 4-axis tilting LCD screen. The base plate features mounting points such as 1/4”-20, 3/8"-16 threaded holes and wrist strap support to attach Quick Release Plates and the quick-release plate (pad) of DJI RS 2/RSC 2 stabilizers to realize quick switching multiple scenes such as tripod and stabilizer. Extendable side plate featuring two 1/4"-20 threaded holes supports Cold Shoe Mounts to attach microphone and leaves room for HDMI and USB cables. In addition, a slotted screwdriver is accessible for easy disassembly and assembly.
1. To stretch the L-Bracket, you need to remove an anti-twist screw with the built-in flat-head spanner.
2. Please keep the left split D-Ring upwards before attaching the L-Bracket.
|Compatibility||Nikon Z 9|
|Material||Aluminum Alloy, Stainless steel|
|Dimensions||5.44 x 5.26 x 3.22" / 138.3 x 133.7 x 82mm|
|Weight||5.36 oz / 152g|