Wacom Cintiq 16” Creative Pen Display
Make it on Wacom Cintiq
Wacom Cintiq creative pen display is perfectly equipped to help you begin your journey as an illustrator. Vibrant color, HD clarity and ergonomic design together with the super-responsive Pro Pen 2, offer a truly natural experience and help take your creative ideas to the next level.
Make it directly on screen
Wacom Cintiq combines pen and display for a seamless experience that feels totally natural. Wacom Pro Pen 2 features 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity and a low activation force, so it recognizes even the lightest pen strokes. It offers amazing precision and control, reacting to the tilt of your hand and accurately responding to each movement, immediately.
A pen that lets you go further
Wacom Pro Pen 2 looks and feels like a regular pen so you don’t need to learn any new techniques before you start to bring your ideas to life.
- Wacom Pro Pen 2 offers precision and control – with 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity, low activation force and tilt recognition.
- Never need to charge the pen – EMR (Electro Magnetic Resonance) technology draws power from your Wacom Cintiq.
- Comfortable in your hand – weight-balanced, rubber grip and easy reach of the two side buttons.
- Get easy access to your favorite software’s shortcuts – with the pen’s programmable side buttons.
A display that’s built for creativity
Wacom Pro Pen 2 and Cintiq’s 15,6" slimline display work together to make your creative session comfortable and productive.
- Avoid distracting reflections as you work – thanks to an anti-glare film.
- See your cursor appear exactly where you would expect with reduced parallax.
- Rely on Wacom Cintiq project after project – thanks to durable, scratch resistant materials.
- Get into the perfect position – a pair of foldable legs let you adjust how you want to create. An optional stand gives you even more flexible and ergonomic positions.
- See every detail of your work – the 1920 x 1080 full HD display gives you all the clarity you need.
- Customize how you work even further – Wacom Cintiq is compatible with the full range of accessory pens in the Wacom range.
Well the only dissapointmebt that i have is that it does not have any buttons on the side for customizing it for undo, zoom brush size, undo or delete..other than thst the pressure sensitivity is good and works the way it meant to work..i wish i knew that it had no buttobs on the screen also the screen area on the button would have been better if it had less frame around it and more screen so you dont have to constantly slide your hand further up to be drawibg on screen..if you make a drawing tablet wuthout buttons than you should have more screen and thinner frame around it.
worth to buy!!!
it's a very good product to use. FYI: for MacBook user, you need have a HDMI adapter to connect to it.