The H1n’s sleek design features a protective mic enclosure, a bright graphic LCD screen, and easy-to-access buttons and menu options. Its built-in X/Y microphone captures high-quality stereo sound in any environment; and a convenient stereo 1⁄8" mini phone jack mic/line input allows creators to connect external microphones or other digital devices for even more versatility.
- Analog style gain control knob
- Playback Speed Control without altering pitch
- Auto-Record, Pre-Record, and Self-Timer
- New LCD Display
- Tone and Slate Generators
A newly-designed onboard limiter enables distortion-free recording up to 120 dB SPL, so creators can capture concerts, rehearsals, or other loud settings without compromising sound quality. A low-cut filter helps eliminate pops, wind noise, and other unwanted low frequency rumble.
Advanced functions like Playback Speed Control and A-B Repeat provide greater flexibility during playback. Stereo Bounce makes it easy to overdub new sounds. And the Voice Emphasize filter is designed specifically for dictation, making it incredibly useful for interviews, lectures, or podcasting.
For filmmakers using DSLRs, the H1n is equipped with all-new Test Tone and Slate Tone generators to mark audio start and stop points for syncing audio to video. Two AAA batteries provide up to 10 hours of recording time, making the H1n a perfect companion for on-location shoots or traveling.
- Built in 90° X/Y stereo mic
- Records directly to microSD and microSDHC cards up to 32GB
- 1.23” monochrome LCD display
- One-touch button controls
- Includes slate tone generator for DSLR video
- Records up to 24-bit/96kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV
- USB microphone function for PC, Mac or iOS device
- Designed to handle up to 120 dB SPL
Handy Recorder comes with:
- Quick Guide
- 2 AAA batteries