We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals to help us maintain pictureline's stellar reputation of knowledgeable and friendly customer service. We offer competitive salaries, medical benefits, employee discounts, and a store full of photography equipment that will continually fuel that fire you already have for the art of photography. We are not only a team, we are a family and we work hard everyday to make pictureline the best possible work environment for each member of our family.
If you are interested in working with us, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Pictureline is looking to hire an educated, motivated, and forward-thinking individual that has a passion for photography. You will be responsible for various aspects of product management such as purchasing, managing stock levels, tracking purchase orders, payables, and more. You will also be responsible for educating customers on in-store products and helping them to identify the perfect solution for their photographic needs.
You must be proficient in photography and be familiar with photographic equipment and concepts. We prefer an individual that can stay on task, meet short deadlines, and is teamwork-oriented. Pictureline strives to be the best of the best in everything we do and require 100% effort in all tasks.
- Accounts Payable
- Tracking Purchase Orders
- Tracking Returns
- Assisting with Promotions
- Assist customers on sales floor
Position is 40hrs per week Monday - Friday from 9:00-5:30 and every other Saturday from 9:00-2:30.
Bachelor’s degree required
No agencies or recruiters. Must be able to work in our Salt Lake store (305 West 700 South). If you are interested in this position, please send your resume, cover letter and link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-Time Web Developer
Pictureline is Utah's largest photographic equipment dealer serving the Intermountain West region for 29 years. We're looking for a motivated and skilled full time web developer with a love of photography to join our e-commerce / pictureline team. This position is great for an individual with a few years of experience looking to grow their career. Our ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter with a willingness to learn, can stay on task, meet short deadlines, is team-oriented, and has excellent communication and time management skills.
As a developer at pictureline, you’ll be a part of a small team whose focus is creating the best online experience for our customers, which will include researching, planning, developing, and troubleshooting all of our online assets. You will also support the development of internal and external apps and tools that support the efficiency of our company, as well as our customers experience as they interact with our brand, both online and in our retail store.
- Maintain e-commerce and other supportive websites.
- Develop custom e-commerce themes that provide the best user experience and brand representation.
- Develop custom apps that increase the efficiency of our business.
- Communicate with other staff to discover needs and determine action plans as needed.
- Stay informed on the latest e-commerce trends and technologies.
Skills and Requirements
- CS declared major or 1-2 years of professional web experience
- Proficiency with front-end (React, Angular, or similar) and back-end (Node.js, Express) web technologies
- Proficiency with databases (both SQL and NoSQL)
- Proficiency in building and utilizing API’s / webhooks
- Proficiency using the command line
- Familiarity with Git or similar version control system
- Familiarity with graphic design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar)
- Ability to write clean, concise code
- Experience with Shopify is preferred
- Capacity to think on your feet with a proactive attitude and a constant eye on opportunities for improvement
- Knowledge of photography is a definite plus, though not required
Full-Time. Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:30pm and every other Saturday from 9:00am to 2:30pm.
** No agencies or recruiters. Must be able to work in our Salt Lake City store (305 West 700 South) **
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com.