We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals to help us maintain pictureline's stellar reputation of knowledgeable and friendly customer service. We offer competitive salaries, medical benefits, employee discounts, and a store full of photography equipment that will continually fuel that fire you already have for the art of photography. We are not only a team, we are a family and we work hard everyday to make pictureline the best possible work environment for each member of our family.
If you are interested in working with us, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part-Time: Support and Sales
Pictureline Inc. is looking for a motivated and skilled part-time individual to join our outstanding sales team. You will be responsible for educating customers on in-store products and helping them to identify the optimum solution for their photographic needs.
Our ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter able to keep up in a fast-paced environment, competent with photographic + video equipment and concepts, and who is not afraid to learn new technologies and products within this growing field. In addition, our sales candidate should be enthusiastic about photography, videography and audio technology or have a willingness to learn these ideas and techniques with opportunities to excel in the company and take on other responsibilities.
Other requirements include:
- Capacity to think on your feet with a proactive attitude and a constant eye on opportunities for improvement.
- Ability to multi-task and re-arrange your daily schedule to tackle new priorities that arise on a daily basis.
- Ability to take direction and work with a team, but also work independently.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree with some emphasis on Photography
Position is 20-30hrs per week Monday - Friday from 9:00am - 5/6:00pm and every other Saturday from 10:00am - 3:00pm. No agencies or recruiters. Must be able to work in our Salt Lake store (305 West 700 South). If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Full-Time Web Developer
Pictureline is Utah's largest photographic equipment dealer serving the Intermountain West region for 30+ years. We're looking for a motivated and skilled full time web developer with a love of photography to join our e-commerce / pictureline team. This position is great for an individual with a few years of experience looking to grow their career. Our ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter with a willingness to learn, can stay on task, meet short deadlines, is team-oriented, and has excellent communication and time management skills.
As a developer at pictureline, you’ll be a part of a small team whose focus is creating the best online experience for our customers, which will include researching, planning, developing, and troubleshooting all of our online assets. You will also support the development of internal and external apps and tools that support the efficiency of our company, as well as our customers experience as they interact with our brand, both online and in our retail store.
- Maintain e-commerce and other supportive websites.
- Develop custom e-commerce themes that provide the best user experience and brand representation.
- Develop custom apps that increase the efficiency of our business.
- Communicate with other staff to discover needs and determine action plans as needed.
- Stay informed on the latest e-commerce trends and technologies.
Skills and Requirements
- CS declared major or 1-2 years of professional web experience
- Proficiency with front-end (React, Angular, or similar) and back-end (Node.js, Express) web technologies
- Proficiency with databases (both SQL and NoSQL)
- Proficiency in building and utilizing API’s / webhooks
- Proficiency using the command line
- Familiarity with Git or similar version control system
- Familiarity with graphic design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar)
- Ability to write clean, concise code
- Experience with Shopify is preferred
- Capacity to think on your feet with a proactive attitude and a constant eye on opportunities for improvement
- Knowledge of photography is a definite plus, though not required
Full-Time. Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 5:30pm and every other Saturday from 9:00am to 2:30pm. **No agencies or recruiters. Must be able to work in our Salt Lake City store (305 West 700 South)** If you are interested in this position, please send your resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full-Time Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Pictureline is looking for a motivated shipping and receiving clerk to perform daily delivery, packaging, receiving, and shipment duties.
Our ideal candidate is a detail oriented and proactive self-starter that is able to keep up in a fast-paced business environment. The candidate should have a high degree of competency and enthusiasm regarding photographic + video equipment and technology, as well as a willingness to learn about new products and techniques in a rapidly changing industry.
Other requirements include:
- Candidates must be dependable and punctual
- Help receives product, checks and sign deliver slips, and assist with unloading as necessary
- Organizes received inventory on the sales floor.
- Responsible for packaging shipments
- Maintain a clean and neat warehouse
- Help warehouse run smoothly.
- Ability to direct and work with a team, but also work independently
- A strong desire and self-motivation to achieve and exceed personal and business goals
40 hours per week, Monday-Friday from 9:00-6:00 and every other Saturday from 10:00am - 3:00pm. This position pays between $18 - $20 per hour. No agencies or recruiters. Must be able to work in our Salt Lake City store (305 West 700 South). If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Must have a photography background
- Passion for people and technology
- Self-starter who also works well in a team environment
- Technical aptitude
- Excellent typing and multi-tasking skills
- Sales / customer service experience (1-2 years)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
40 hours per week including every other Saturday. No agencies or recruiters. Must be able to work in our Salt Lake store location (305 West 700 South). If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org