At pictureline, we are extremely proud that unless very clearly marked, all products we sell are new, unopened, and purchased directly from the manufacturer or their authorized distributor. Products that have left the store, been tested, or are otherwise opened, will be labeled and advertised as such, and have a discount associated with them. Our return policy reflects our commitment to being fully transparent with our customers, and only offering the best quality products.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, we are happy to process a return based on the following conditions.
We accept returns up to 30 days from the date of receipt for all products that meet the following conditions:
- Items must be unused and unopened
- All items, warranty cards, manuals, accessories, etc. must be included in original, unaltered condition.
Opened / Used Items
Opened / Used Items are returnable, but will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Opened / Used Items must meet the following conditions in order to qualify for a partial refund.
- All items, warranty cards, packaging, manuals, accessories, etc. must be included in original, unaltered condition. Items must be in the same new condition as was received by the customer. Products that have signs of wear may be refused or subject to additional restocking fees.
- Special order items (not regularly stocked)
- Items not in original condition
- Sensitized materials (film, photographic paper, or liquid chemicals)
- Consumable items (batteries/chargers or ink)
- Professional Cinema products
- Any DJI products
Returning your item:
First, call our support team to receive authorization for your return, or visit us at our store.
- Once authorized, ship your item back to us!
- Pack all items to be returned in a sturdy shipping carton (use the original if you’d like)
- Enclose a copy of your sales receipt, keeping the original for your records
- Ship it back by your method of choice - we can provide a label and deduct the cost from your refund
- We suggest adding shipping insurance as we can not cover any damage caused in transit
- Once items are approved, refunds will be issued to the original form of payment (minus applicable fees)
- 3% processing fee will apply unless issued as in-store credit
- Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable
- Credit for returns are normally processed within 3-5 business days from the date we receive the merchandise
- An additional fee may be applied if items do not meet the return criteria and need to be sent back to the manufacturer
If you receive a defective product, we will happily replace your product with the same or equivalent item at no cost to you! Some manufacturers have policies requiring replacement product be sent directly from the manufacturer rather than exchange by the retailer, and in those cases we will or assist you in receiving a replacement directly from the them. Defective items from Atomos, BlackMagic, DJI, and Hasselblad must be exchanged directly with the manufacturer. All defective returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of product. Full manufacturer warranties are supplied with merchandise purchased from pictureline for coverage after 30 days. Please call if you have any questions regarding the repairs or services covered under a manufacturer warranty.
Exchanges can easily be arranged by contacting our support team. Please include your order number.
pictureline reserves the right to refuse returns to customers who have exhibited a pattern of excessive returns, as determined solely by management.
Click the chat button at the bottom of the screen.
SEND ALL RETURNS TO:
305 West 700 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84101