SHOP Mirrorless Lenses
- High Performance L-series versatile Super-Telephoto Zoom RF Lens
- Optical Image Stabilization up to 5 stops
- One Super UD and Six UD Lens
- High Speed, Smooth and Quiet Auto Focus with Dual Nano USM
- Dust and Weather-resistant with Fluorine Coating
- Compact, lightweight design
- 0.5x maximum magnification with Center Macro Focus
- STM AF motor
- IS at up to 5 stops of shake correction
- One aspherical element
- Compact, Lightweight 10x Zoom RF Lens
- Optical IS with up to 5 Stops of Shake Correction
- First Canon Lens with Dynamic IS for Full-frame Cameras
- Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Ultra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
Mirrorless lenses are designed for use only on mirrorless camera bodies. Because mirrorless bodies do not have a mirror box inside them (hence the name), the lenses are designed in a different way. The result is a shortened focal flange distance, or distance between the lens mount and the plane of the camera sensor. Placing the lens closer to the camera sensor has several advantages for your overall image quality, and using these mirrorless lenses, which are native to your camera body, will produce faster response times and better image quality than an adapted SLR lens.
Just as with SLR lenses, some manufacturers have mirrorless lenses that are designed specifically for smaller framed bodies, and some that are designed for full frame bodies. With mirrorless lenses, however, using a lens from a different sensor size can sometimes require the use of an adapter.
Receive a $200 Visa prepaid card with select lenses. Click here for more info.