The Sidus Link Bridge is a wireless transceiver that allows users to connect their 2.4GHz compatible lights with the Sidus Link mobile app on their smartphone or iPad. The Sidus Link mobile app is one of the latest developments in the versatile Aputure system, allowing native control through the Sidus Mesh network of the either the Aputure MC or the LightStorm C300d II. Now, with the introduction of the Sidus Link Bridge, users of older Aputure lights with 2.4GHz wireless connectivity can control all of their lights using the Sidus app on their mobile device.
- Allows you to control legacy 2.4Ghz Aputure lights via the Sidus Link App. The Sidus Link Bridge connects via Bluetooth to the user’s mobile devise and other Sidus Mesh fixtures, and then transmits commands to legacy lights via the 2.4GHz wireless RF Protocol.
- Can control Aputure 2.4GHz RF fixtures up to 100m away
- 18+ hours of battery life
- USB-C PD Quick Charging
- 9 Built-in Lighting FX compatible with legacy wireless Aputure fixtures
- SidusPro FX support allows you to use the Picker FX to capture and transmit new effects to legacy Aputure fixtures
- Compatible with legacy Aputure lights, including the HR672 series, LS 1 series, Tri-8, LS C300d, and LS C120d
- IP65 Rustproof & Waterproof
- 1/4-20” Screw mount for attaching to top of light stands