Botswana Photo Safari (July 10-21, 2020)
Imagine herds of elephants emerging from mopane forests coming to drink at the local water source at dusk in front of the sinking sun. How about the roar of a lion at night or hippos splashing in the lagoon next to your camp? Or, witnessing the dramatic action of African wild dogs chasing an impala or watch a giant giraffe stretching her neck to reach leaves high up in a tree? Our Botswana Safari will not leave you disappointed. We'll even track a lion or leopard or two...
- Abundant wildlife
- Victoria Falls
- Experienced game guides
- International RT economy airfare USA gateway city
- All airport transfers
- Internal airfare
- Tour program and services for official 12 days
- Local Experienced English-speaking game guides
- Twin-shared luxury tent accommodations
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Mineral water during the game drives
- Any Admission fees as mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation will be in the exclusive use of the 4x4 Landcruiser with each client having his/her own row.
We use the following great camps in the heart of awesome wildlife concentration:
- Pangolin Khwai Camp
- Pangolin Chobe Camp
- Various lodges at Victoria Falls
This gives us access to epic wildlife that leads to great photo opportunities. Our food is always top-notch.
For the full itinerary, more information, and registration click here.