The Canon EOS 6D is designed for advanced amateurs and videographers making the move to a full-frame Digital SLR. The EOS 6D fits neatly into Canon's professional imaging system with an advanced feature set including full manual options for creative control in addition to new and intuitive automatic settings to help even novice photographers capture great images. The camera's construction helps meet the needs of professionals with a 100,000-cycle shutter durability and EOS Integrated Cleaning System for high-quality vibration-based dust removal. Among the many advancements in Canon's new EOS 6D is the Company's proprietary DIGIC 5+ Image Processor that powers the camera's fast 14-bit analog-to-digital conversion for exceptionally smooth color tones and gradation. The camera offers a full-frame, 20.2-megapixel CMOS sensor and continuous shooting up to 4.5 frames per second (fps).
- Newly designed 20.2 Megapixel Full-Frame CMOS sensor
- 14-bit A/D conversion, wide range ISO setting 100-25600 (L: 50, H1: 51200, H2: 102400)
- DIGIC 5+ Image Processor for enhanced noise reduction and exceptional processing speed
- High Performance Composing and Focus
- High speed continuous shooting up to 4.5 fps allows you to capture fast action.
- EOS HD Video with manual exposure control and multiple frame rates
- The simplicity and convenience of Wi-Fi®, built-in.
- Compact and lightweight body with shutter durability tested up to 100,000 cycles
- 3.0-inch TFT LCD Monitor