Epson Perfection V850 Pro Photo Scanner
The Epson Perfection V850 Pro Photo Scanner gives you the quality and control you need to preserve priceless originals, right in your studio. You get professional-quality scans that make it simple to digitally archive virtually any original. 6400 dpi resolution, a 4.0 Dmax, advanced optics and dual-lens scanning ensure extraordinary results whether scanning slides, negatives or film. Digital ICE Technologies remove surface defects, while two sets of film holders and an energy-efficient LED array help boost productivity. SilverFast SE Plus and X-Rite i1 color management software add versatility. A specialized fluid mount tray (not included) is also available for unparalleled reproductions from black-and-white film.
- Professional quality color and detail — get unparalleled scans with state-of-the-art 6400 dpi optical resolution and advanced optics
- Max scanning area - 8.5" x 11.7"
- Remarkable tonal range and shadow detail — 4.0 Dmax for smooth gradations and fine shadow detail
- Epson's exclusive Dual Lens System — automatically selects from two lenses for optimum results based on the media being scanned
- Automatically remove dust and scratches — Digital ICE Technologies remove many surface defects from film and prints to minimize costly retouching
- ReadyScan® LED light source — for fast scans with no warmup time required
- Greater productivity — batch scan multiple slides, negatives, medium- and large-format film with two sets of film holders (included)
- Advanced optics — high-reflection mirror and anti-reflective optical coatings ensure minimum optical distortion
- Do more with your film and photos — LaserSoft SilverFast SE software included for added versatility and control
- Precision film scanning — specialized fluid mount option available (not included)
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay Transport Partner
Super store ❤️❤️❤️
Comparing Scan Quality of the V850 to past Professional Units.
The 850V is capable of producing stunning images from film when final enhancement is performed in Photoshop. I scan from an archive of 8x10 down to 35mm, and find that focus, overall dynamics, etc. are maintained very well with the 850V. I do not sharpen during the scan, but add it at the end of post-enhancement in Photoshop. For the investment and ease of use I cannot fault the 850V, and I find that scans compare well to my years of experience with professional scanners.
Great people, great product
Always the best!
I cant recommend them enough. They went above and beyond to help me with a camera and a scanner i bought. Pictureline is a class act.
Rodin v850 scanner
This scanner has been a very easy to use. The scans of my 4x5 are excellent. I really like the SilvrFast software.