NOTE: This gimbal has been updated and now has a redesigned camera tray compatible with more camera & lens combinations and also has updated controls on the handle of the gimbal. In addition, the Rage Gen2 has new motion time-lapse capabilities and smart-tracking (requires mobile EVO Remote app).
- 4-Way Joystick
- Industry’s Fastest Refresh Rates (4kHz)
- 0.75 to 5.5lb Payload Capacity
- Up To 18 Hours Run Time
- Control Shutter, Record & Zoom on Handle
- New Horizon POV Mode
- Motion Time-Lapse & Smart-Tracking
- Unlimited 360 Pan, Tilt, Roll
- Now includes tripod & CCI cables
- 1 Year US Warranty & Support
The Gimbal Everyone is Raging About
Capturing pro-quality video with your DSLR or Mirrorless camera has never been easier. For 2018, the Rage Gen2 features an expanded payload range and a new POV mode while also delivering up to 18 hour run times.
Fastest Stabilization Speeds in The Industry
The latest proprietary closed-loop algorithms continues to rival the competition with the fastest stabilization performance in the industry. Paired with the latest hardware & faster processing speeds mean less micro camera movements for the smoothest possible shots.
Expanded Payload Range up to 5.5lb
Run the most common DSLR camera/lens combinations with payload support up to 5.5lbs. Dial in your setup for the best performance with 3 distinguished power settings for light, medium & heavy payloads.
Intelligent Tool-Less Design
Packing tools with you to a shoot is a thing of the past. Designed for the field, the Rage Gen2 makes swapping lenses and making balance adjustments is easy and quick – simply loosen the indexed thumbscrews, make your balance adjustments and re-tighten. With practice, most setups can be mounted and balanced in under 2 minutes.
Control Shutter, Record & Zoom From Handle
The Rage Gen2 can control major camera functions right from the handle for Sony and Panasonic brand cameras. Simply connect the EVO CCI control cable to your camera, set the control protocol in the APP and you can now control shutter, record and zoom right on the handle for true single handed operation.
Advance Stabilization Modes
Featuring 4 easy to use stabilization modes, the Rage allows you to replicate the same dolly moves and jib-arm crane shots seen in multi-million dollar productions.
- New POV Mode: Pan, Tilt & Roll axis smoothly follow handle.
- Pan Follow Mode: Tilt & Roll axis are locked. Pan axis rotates smoothly with turn of wrist. Use joystick up & down to control tilt angle of camera.
- Lock Mode: Tilt, Roll and Pan axis are locked. Use joystick to manually control pan & tilt.
- Full Follow Mode: Roll axis is locked. Pan and Tilt axis smoothly follow handle. Use joystick left and right to adjust the horizon angle (dutch).
Replicate Cinematic Moves
The built-in ¼-20 threaded handle allows you to mount the Rage to any tripod, monopod or similar mount giving you the ultimate freedom to produce a variety of shots in a compact, lightweight and portable setup. Extending your camera to get a stabilized shot above a crowd without using a drone is easier than ever using our set of heavy duty light-weight carbon fiber extension poles.
Customize Your Shooting Profiles
The Rage Gen2 comes preset with Fast-Motion & Walking (default) shooting profiles allowing you to select the desired stabilization reaction speed for your specific shot. Fine tune your own settings and create customized profiles for your shooting style.
Motion Time-Lapse Built-In
Create stunning point to point motion time-lapses using the EVO Remote APP. Set up to 10 sweep points and select from a multitude of time-lapse settings ranging from 30 seconds up to 30 minutes of time-lapse capture.
Activate the Smart-Track feature in the EVO Remote APP to track a person or object on the move. Simply draw a box around your subject and the Shift will automatically pan & tilt the camera keeping the subject in the frame.
Wireless Remote Operation
Achieve that unique perspective by remotely controlling your gimbal from the EVO Remote APP or the EVO wireless controller. With control distances up to 40 feet you can stand back and get the shot.
- 0.75 to 5.5lb Payload Capacity (with lens)
- Sony A6000 to A7III Series (CCI Compatible)
- Panasonic Lumix Series (CCI Compatible)
- Panasonic GH4 / GH5 Series (CCI Compatible)
- Canon EOS Series (up to 5D MK IV)
- Canon M Series
- Nikon D40 through D7500
IN THE BOX:
- EVO Rage Gen2 Stabilizer
- 2x IMR 26500 3600mAh Rechargeable 3.7v Batteries
- Li-Ion Charger
- Battery extension tube
- EVO Gimbals CNC Tripod Stand
- Panasonic CCI CTIA Cable (4.5” length)
- Sony CCI MULTI cable (15.5” length)
- Lens Support Plate
- 2x Camera Tray Screws
- Micro USB Cable (for Charger & Software Update)
- Premium Storage Case with EVA mold
- 1 Year USA Warranty & Support
- User Manual