The Fuji Frontier-S DX100 is a compact, fast, and high quality Frontier inkjet printer that incorporates six colored inks, which produce up to 360 4R prints per hour, or one print every 10 seconds. These prints can be made in a standard mode with 720 x 720 dpi or in a high quality mode which offers 1440 x 720 dpi. The Fuji Frontier-S DX100 can produce prints from 3.5” x 5” up to 8 x 39” high quality images and allows for a wider color gamut, finer grain, smoother gradation in backgrounds and improved skin tones. The Fuji Frontier-S DX100 meets the diverse needs and challenges of the retail minilab, retail kiosk, and event photography.
The Fuji Frontier-S DX100 features:
- Six colored VIVIDIA inks for beautiful reproduction
- Outstanding print quality with optional FUJIFILM Image Intelligence
- Various print sizes in minutes 3.5” x 5” up to 8” x 39”
- Single roll paper capability
- Compact footprint only 2.13ft²
- No chemical waste or storage
- Easy operator interface requires minimal user involvement and training
- Run as stand alone event photography printer, or multiple printers configured in retail minilab or kiosk applications
- Easy replacement of ink cartridges, ink waste tank and waste paper disposal are a simple “Open and Remove” process
The printer system runs off of a Windows-based driver and can be operated from a PC or a laptop. All drivers may be downloaded online through www.fujifilmusa.com/support. Mac OS drivers will be available for download.
All printer systems are backed by a 1-year parts and labor bench repair warranty. Additional extended warranties are available which will update the coverage to Advanced Exchange (AEX) programs.
The Fuji Frontier-S DX100 Printer includes:
- FRONTIER-S DX100 Printer Body
- DX100 Paper Spindle Unit
- DX100 Waste Ink Tank
- DX100 Windows Printer Driver V2.0 CD and Manual
- DX100 Standard Print Tray
- Power cord
- USB cable