A new generation of daylight-type color reversal film offering the finest grain of any color reversal emulsion now available. Ideal for a wide range of professional applications, from product photography and landscapes to portraits and fashion work.
• Super-Fine Sigma-Crystal Technology
• Micro-Grain Solubility Control Technology
Preserves optimal grain characteristics
• Unprecedented Granularity of 8
Finer details and bigger enlargements than ever before
• Superb Push-Processing Characteristics
Remarkably consistent color and tone at pushes of up to +2 stops
• Standard E-6 Processing
• Available in 35 mm, 120, 220, Sheet and Quickload Formats
- - In order to reduce the amount of excess packaging per roll, most of our film is ordered in ProPacks, which come in boxes of 5 or 20 rolls. As a result, if you purchase small quantities of film, you may receive your film in the plastic canister without any external box. pictureline does not sell outdated film. You can be assured that you are receiving current, unopened rolls of film each time your order. If you would like the expiration date for your film, please so indicate in the notes section when you finalize your order.