- Fast, quiet and highly-accurate AF
- Two ED and two aspherical lens elements
- Weather resistant against water and dust
- Lightweight and versatile medium format lens
Lens Cap FLCP-58
Rear Lens Cap
Limited 1-Year Warranty
Combining its lightweight design with high-performance optics, GF 30mm F3.5 R WR is a versatile lens that is perfect for landscapes, street photography, group portraits and architecture. With its incredibly accurate auto-focus, this lens is designed to create superb images in challenging and unpredictable situations. Its dust- and weather-resistant construction allows the lens to operate in damp, humid conditions and in temperatures down to 14°F (-10°C). Its high-resolution performance and wonderfully smooth bokeh will reproduce the atmosphere of virtually any scene or subject.
- Engineered to provide incredible image quality: FUJIFILM GFX System digital cameras produce images with incredibly high resolution. This requires lenses to be precisely engineered so that they can properly resolve images with clarity and detail. GF 30mm F3.5 R WR consists of 13 elements in 10 groups, including two aspherical and two ED lens elements to minimize spherical aberration and barrel distortion. Crafted to produce sharp images, rich tones, and very little focus breathing, this lens is compact and perfectly suited for the needs of any photographer.
- Lightweight and versatile for any shooting situation: Weighing in at just 1.2 pounds (510g), GF30mmF3.5 R WR is incredibly compact and portable, despite it being designed for a Large Format camera system. Combined with its 24mm equivalent focal length, this lens is a great choice for landscape, street photography, or wide-angle environmental portrait because it will produce edge-to-edge sharpness throughout the image.
- Fast, quiet and highly-accurate AF: The size and weight of the focusing group is small and compact, which assists the lens in achieving focus quickly and accurately no matter the situation.
- Weather resistant to keep the images coming: Work fearlessly in dusty or damp environments and keep peace of mind when in freezing or humid conditions. Weather sealed to protect against moisture and dust, this lens is capable of operating in temperatures down to 14°F (-10°C) and will be ready to make images when you are.
|Minimum Focus Distance
|Maximum Magnification Ratio
|9 (rounded diaphragm blades)
|13 elements in 10 groups
|Angle of View
|Dimensions (Ø x L)
|84 x 99.4mm
|1.12 lbs / 510 g