The new FUJIFILM X-A3 has been designed with the younger generation in mind and is perfectly suited to taking “self-portraits.” It joins the X Series of mirrorless cameras that offer outstanding image quality with the company’s proprietary color reproduction technology.
To enable easy self-portraits, the X-A3 features an LCD screen that is not blocked by the camera when tilted by 180 degrees, helping to maintain 100% visibility. Other features such as Eye Detection AF are designed to improve self-portrait shooting even further, and the new Portrait Enhancer mode includes the option to brighten the skin-tone. The camera can shoot approx. 410 frames per charge, and, when fitted with the supplied XC16-50mmF3.5-5.6 OIS II Lens, it can focus on a subject at a distance of approx. 7cm from the front edge of the lens for class leading macro capability.
- Outstanding image quality, made possible by the newly-developed 24.2 megapixel image sensor.
- Five mechanisms for facilitating “self-portraits”: rear LCD, ergonomic grip, vertical command dial, Eye Detection AF, and Portrait Enhancer mode.
- Retro design and sophisticated functionality.
- Extended battery life of approx. 410 frames per charge.
- Class-leading minimum working distance (approx. 7cm from the front edge of the lens) and Super Intelligent Flash.
- Full HD video recording.
- Enhanced Autofocus settings.
- Versatile shooting functions including the electronic shutter with the maximum speed of 1/32000 sec.
- Wireless communications functionality to enable remote shooting from smartphones and tablet devices.