Fujifilm X-E2 Digital Camera Black
The Fujifilm X-E2 Digital Camera Black features a 16.3 megapixel APS-C X-Trans II CMOS sensor and EXR processor II, more than doubling the speed of its predecessor, the X-E1. The X-Trans sensor uses a color filter array with a highly randomized pixel arrangement, eliminating the need for an Optical Low Pass Filter and maintaining resolution and color generation. With a powerful sensor and processor, the X-E2 delivers outstanding image quality in a compact and stylish body, making it your new go-to camera.
The EXR Processor II also delivers lightning fast startup and autofocus abilities, ensuring that you'll never miss the shot. It starts up in just 0.5 seconds and focuses in 0.08 seconds. You'll also get high speed continuous shooting at 7fps and a minimum shutter lag of 0.05 seconds. The speedy AF combined with an improved phase detection AF algorithm provides accurate capture of low-contrast subjects and high-speed responsiveness.
The X-E2 provides excellent manual focus control with its Digital Split Image technology, which helps you achieve tack-sharp focusing by adjusting your focus to line up with the four stripes displayed in the central part of the live view. This, plus Focus Highlight Peaking, which gives you an outline in high contrast areas during focusing, makes accurate and precise manual focus a breeze.
The FUJIFILM X-E2 shoots full HD video at 1920x1080 with up to 60fps with AF tracking performance for exceptional speed, accuracy and smoothness with a high bitrate of 36Mbps. The X-E2 delivers quick focusing on subjects, even when panning and zooming. With the X-E2, film simulation settings and exposure compensation (±2 EV) can be used during movie recording.
The X-E2 continues Fujifilm's tradition of classic design and craftsmanship with manually adjustable shutter speed and exposure compensation dials, which has been increased to ±3 EV. You can also customize up to four buttons on the top and back of the camera to suit your shooting needs. The built-in Wi-Fi button allows you to share your photos and movies instantly to your smartphone or tablet for showing off your work on your social media outlets of choice.
FUJIFILM X-E2 key features
- 16.3 million Megapixels APS-C X-Trans CMOS II Sensor
- EXR Processor II
- Start-up time of 0.5
- Shutter lag time of 0.05
- Shooting interval time of 0.7
- AF speed 0.08 seconds
- Lens Modulation Optimizer for improved image quality
- Extra high resolution 2.36 million dot OLED electronic viewfinder
- ±3 EV Exposure Compensation dial with third stops increments
- 3” (1.04 million dot) premium clear LCD (High contrast, High Brightness and Wide viewing angle)
- Built-in Super Intelligent pop-up Flash(hot shoe attachment also available for external flash)
- ISO200 - 6400, extended ISO 100, 12800, 25600, Auto(maximum ISO setting from ISO 400 – ISO6400 available)
- Q Menu shortcut button
- In-camera RAW converter
- Film simulation modes (Velvia, ASTIA, PROVIA, Monochrome, Sepia, Pro Neg.Std & Pro Neg.Hi)
- Artistic features: Multiple exposure, Panoramic shooting,Toy Camera, Miniature, Dynamic Tone, Pop Color, Soft Focus, High Key, Low Key, and Partial Color.
- Selection of Bracketing functions (AE/ISO/Dynamic Range &Film Simulation)
- Full HD Movie
- Microphone/shutter release input (φ2.5mm)
- Super Intelligent Flash
- Approximately 350 shots per battery charge