Advanced image quality
The lens consists of ten elements in six groups, including two aspherical elements. The optimum positioning of the aspherical elements ensures flatness of the image plane for edge-to-edge sharpness. The aspherical elements are used as part of the focusing group to minimize performance fluctuations between different focal distances.
Compact, lightweight and stylish design for great operability
- The lens weighs just 180g.
- The metal exterior, modeled after the design of XF35mmF2 R WR, gives a sense of premium quality and robustness.
- The compact and stylish form factor almost completely eliminates mechanical vignetting*4 when using the optical viewfinder on the FUJIFILM X-Pro2 and X-Pro1 cameras.
- The aperture ring and focus ring have just the right amount of clicking and torque for great operability.
Fast and silent autofocus
- The inner-focus AF system uses a stepping motor to drive lightweight focusing elements for silent and fast autofocus. When combined with the phase detection AF system on many X Series cameras (X-Pro2, X-T2, etc.), the lens can focus in an astonishing 0.05 seconds*5.
Water and dust resistant, capable of operating at temperatures as low as -10°C
- The lens barrel is sealed to make it water and dust resistant, and capable of operating at temperatures as low as -10°C. Mounting on the water and dust-resistant mirrorless digital cameras FUJIFILM X-Pro2, X-T1 and X-T2 allows you to shoot in light rain or a dusty environment with peace of mind.
|Type||FUJINON LENS XF23mmF2 R WR|
|Lens construction||10 elements 6 groups
(includes 2 aspherical elements)
|Focal length (35mm format equivalent)||f=23mm (35mm)|
|Angle of view||63.4°|
|Aperture control||Number of blades||9(rounded diaphragm opening)|
|Stop size||1/3EV (19 steps)|
|External dimensions: Diameter x Length (approx.)
(distance from camera lens mount flange)
|Φ60mm x 51.9mm|
(excluding caps, hoods )
|Accessories included||Lens cap FLCP-43
Lens rear cap RLCP-001