305 West 700 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Did you get a new Canon camera for Christmas? Still uncertain about all those buttons, settings and screens? Join us for a quick class that will have you shooting like a pro in the new year. We’ll help you navigate your new camera in a friendly, intimidation-free setting. By the time this class is over, you’ll have unlocked the endless amount of amazing options and tools that can help you take incredible, professional-level photos.
Some of what we’ll cover includes:
- Basic principles of photography
- Anatomy of the Canon DSLR dial
- Button names and functions
- How to use focusing points and focus buttons
- Playback buttons and Canon menus
- Controlling shutter speed
- Adjusting aperture
- What does ISO do?
- Bringing it all together to create amazing photos
Class is limited to 25 students, so reserve your spot today!