Getting Started with DJI Drones – Saturday Feb 25, 2023
Get hands-on with the latest drones from DJI featured products.Featured Products:
- Mavic 3
- Air 2x
- Mini 3 Pro
- DJI RC & RC Pro
DJI drones are powerful photo and video tools that can majorly level up your productions, but getting a brand new drone and flying it for the first time might feel a bit intimidating. After this class, you’ll be flying confidently and safely in no time. Not only that, but we’ll show you how you can easily capture the kind of stunning, cinematic results that people pay money for. This class is perfect for beginners, first-time drone owners, and those curious about starting to fly commercially. In this class, we’ll go over:
- Things you need to know before flying
- The basics of your first flight
- What you need in order to begin flying commercially
- DJI controller basics
- Basic and advanced photo/video settings
- DJI’s automatic flight modes
- Recommendations on where to fly
- App recommendations to help your flight experience
- Accessory recommendations for DJI drones
CAN ANYONE PARTICIPATE? YES!
HERE’S HOW: PICK ONE OF TWO OPTIONS
1. Purchase any DJI drone of $669 & above from pictureline to receive FREE admission.
2. If you already own a DJI drone, reserve your spot by purchasing the class for $49.
- DJI Drone
- 1-2 Fully Charged Batteries
- 1-2 Formatted microSD Cards
Class will begin at 3:30pm and will wrap at 5:30pm.
WHERE: Pictureline 305 W 700 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84101